We are obsessed with quality and efficiency.
So we designed and built a custom laboratory to make superior hemp oil in its cleanest and purest form.
Why our lab is superior:
- New state-of-the-art food grade quality laboratory
- Designed by engineering experts and a PhD chemist
- Cryo-ethanol closed-loop extraction system with high grade ethanol
- Proprietary filtration and purifying process
- Three explosion-proof storage vaults for our ethanol
- Robust security and surveillance system with proximity badges and 12 cameras.
- QR code label technology on each product provides full transparency and traceability about our products.
- cGMP procedures: “Current Good Manufacturing Practices”
- Strict testing standards: done in-house and through third-party certified labs to ensure the highest levels of quality and consistency
- Quality control standards
- C1D1 safety rated extraction facility — Explosion proof and fire protected environment.
- Floor and wall surfaces are easily cleanable.
- Real-time data capture of material processing
- 10,000 sq ft facility with a 3,000 sq ft extraction laboratory
Research & Development
Our team spent a long time studying and evaluating hemp refining technologies and techniques. We learned from some people’s successes, and others failures. We harnessed this knowledge to build a world-class facility, from scratch. In fact, we built a lab within a lab! Our micro-lab is dedicated to research and development, quality control, operational testing and analysis. It gives us many advantages, including:
- Better data to make smarter operational decisions in the larger lab.
- Ability to run quick and thorough tests on virtually every aspect of the operation, including testing and analyzing the biomass material that we process.
- Ability to isolate problems or inefficiencies in order to make immediate calibrations to improve performance and output.
- Formulating innovative products with a hands-on approach. What we learn in the Quality Control Lab and R & D lab is quickly implemented in the larger lab.